For a Home Staging Consultation
Seattle Vacant Home Staging Services
Home staging is an invaluable tool for home sellers and brokers. At PFP we pride ourselves on making your investment a beautiful reality. Our goal is to highlight each home in it's best light from the moment the potential new owner walks through the door. Every property is different, it's our mission to pull out the uniqueness and most vibrant personality through careful inventory selection.
- Based on demographic knowledge and trends for the style of home and neighborhood, we bring in carefully chosen furniture and accessories that highlight the most desirable qualities of your home.
- We create a personality designed to appeal to the targeted home buyers
- Vacant staging is ideal for home owners who have already moved out of their home and wish to sell quickly
- Options include staging the entire house or just a few strategically selected rooms
- Pricing varies based on the amount of furniture used to stage the home.
- Set up/Take down/Delivery Included
- 1 mo. Furniture Rental Included
- $1000 Minimum
Additional monthly furniture rental charges apply after the 1st 30 days of use. The rate is 30% of the up front cost.
Top 4 reasons to stage your home:
- Increased Profits! A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. found that staged homes spent half the time on the market than non-staged homes and sold for more than 6% above asking price.
- Return On Investment. The NAR survey also found the average staging investment is between 1- 3 % of the homes asking price, which generates a Return On Investment of 8 -10%.
- Professional Online Presence. Same NAR survey found that 90% of potential home buyers search online first. With the use on staging and professional photography you are sure to get more showings. Increasing the odds of an offer.
- Reduced time on the market. The National Association of Realtors (NAR) found that the longer homes stay on the market, the further their price drops.